We value your privacy and trust.
Axios Systems acknowledges and welcomes the introduction of GDPR, the need for increased privacy for its customers and the chance to broaden its commitment to data protection
We collect and use certain information to provide an enhanced user experience on the Axios website and in our suite of products. This information may be used for market research purposes. It’s up to you how you use our services. And you can manage or change your preferences at any time.
The data we gather
- Name and job title
- Contact information including email address and telephone number
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Website usage data
- Other information relevant to client enquiries
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
How we use this data
Any personal information we hold about you is stored and processed under our data protection policy, in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Collecting this data helps us understand your preferences and enables tailored content that is relevant to you. This information is also used to influence our product and service development roadmap. Specifically, we may use data:
- For our own internal records
- To improve the products and services we provide
- To respond to specific user enquiries
- To customise content based on your preferences
- To contact you via email, phone or mail about products, services and offers that may be relevant to you
- To send you promotional emails about products, services and offers that may be relevant to you
- For market research purposes