Axios Systems Revolutionizes IT Service Management with assyst10
Latest Offering from ITIL® Pioneer Brings Social IT Management to the Forefront of the Enterprise
Axios Systems today announced the availability of assyst10, the award-winning enterprise ITSM solution that enables better, faster and cheaper delivery and support of IT services. Developed for both SaaS and on-premise deployments, assyst10 is regularly updated to support the most current ITIL® best practices and brings to bear the latest in social IT management, multi-lingual capabilities, mobility and reporting – offering a series of solutions and templates that enable an immediate return in the form of customer satisfaction and cost reduction.
assyst10 is a customer-focused software solution that enables the delivery and support of comprehensive IT services to organizations worldwide. assyst10 offers everything a business needs to deploy, manage and support IT services – a full-fledged content management system for business technology needs – in a single, customizable package. Designed to support ITIL® best practices, assyst10 helps customers reduce costs; and manage services, assets and customer support in a fast-paced business environment.
As social media becomes more engrained into the everyday life of the consumer, it is also becoming more pervasive within the enterprise as a means to capture pertinent data that aligns IT services to business outcomes. The phenomenon of social IT management is developing within enterprises. Independent analyst organization Gartner defines social IT management by stating, “Social IT management is the ability to leverage social media technologies and best practices to foster the support of end users, capture collaboration among IT staff members and collaborate with the business, promoting the value of the IT organization."
With the launch of assyst10, Axios Systems is creating an IT services environment that integrates social technologies with the foundational ITSM capabilities desired by companies worldwide. As a result, assyst10 improves IT efficiencies and enhances the delivery of business-centric IT services, driving greater value to the end user.
“Companies are increasingly being challenged with improving IT service levels in more complex business environments – while continuing to reduce costs,” said Markos Symeonides, executive vice president, Axios Systems. “As we designed assyst10, we understood the influence consumer technology could have on improving processes and service levels, while creating a lower total cost of ownership. With features including IT-to-IT collaboration, crowdsourcing and mobility, we are making a significant impact on the way organizations approach ITSM and their ability to deliver the level of service expected by the business user.”
According to Gartner, “Crowdsourcing can increase user satisfaction and productivity by helping promote IT self-service, enabling expert location of subject-matter experts (SMEs) and providing the IT organization an understanding of what is important to end users."
New features in assyst10 include:
Social IT Management:
- IT-to-IT Collaboration: Helps solve complex issues, rapidly reducing support time and cost as well as increasing the uptime and availability of critical business services, resulting in increased end user satisfaction, business productivity and an overall more positive perception of IT.
- Peer-to-Peer Support: Enables an individual to handle multiple issues and/or requests at a single time and provides instant support, increasing customer satisfaction.
- Crowdsourced Community Support: Reduces the cost of support by avoiding phone and email, allowing users to maximize their usage of key business applications and in turn increase their productivity.
- IT Public Relations: Monitoring support conversations – demonstrating that IT cares.
- Mobile Service Catalog/IT App Store: Allows business users to interact with IT and request services anytime.
- BYOD Support: assyst10 Configuration Management Database (CMDB) natively supports Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) compliance initiatives through the proactive monitoring of mobile device software configurations, compliance reports and process automation.
- Actionable Intelligence: Gain information from ITIL® process areas directly from the login screen, allowing agents to do more at the first line, saving the cost of expensive second or third line resources.
- Single-Screen View: Increase response time and customer satisfaction by presenting all required information in one screen.
- Intuitive Interface: Guides users through service definition, resulting in rapid adoption.
- Service Hierarchy: Users are able to build a hierarchy of services and offerings to aid service visibility and control.
- Pre-Defined Templates: Users benefit from a library of pre-defined templates and workflows to ensure rapid deployment.
- IT Service and Business Alignment: Creates productivity gains and mitigates revenue loss.
- Intuitive Graphical Wizard: Allows non-technical users to create powerful business intelligence and analytics to drive decision support.
- Tying into ERP, CRM and other data sources, the wizards give a holistic view of how IT impacts the business and reduces lead time, creating actionable intelligence while reducing resource bandwidth issues often tied to reporting.
- assyst10 Templates: Unlike existing ITSM tools, the underlying templates in assyst10 are completely configurable and customizable, enabling a more personalized look and feel to customer interactions.
- Instant Translation: assyst10 instantly translates the system data so that upon logging in, global organizations can view tickets in any language preference, regardless of originating language.
- Language Support: assyst10 currently supports multiple languages out-of-the-box.
About Axios Systems
For more than 25 years, Axios Systems has been committed to innovation by providing rapid deployment of SaaS and on-premise IT Service Management (ITSM) software. With teams in 22 locations globally and over 1,000 successful customer deployments, Axios is a worldwide leader in ITSM solutions.
Axios’s ITSM software, assyst, is purpose-built, designed to transform IT departments from technology-focused cost centers into profitable business-focused customer service teams.
An out-of-the-box solution, assyst enables faster, less costly delivery and support of IT services better than any other enterprise-class ITSM solution, allowing our clients to offer unparalleled multichannel support.
For more information, please visit our website at www.axiossystems.com
Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org