Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Marketing Executive is responsible for implementing regional marketing activities and supporting corporate functions. The focus of the role is to generate leads for the UK sales team in line with agreed target criteria and to support all regional elements of the marketing mix, including but not limited to communications, events and PR.
- Liaise with the Global Head of Marketing on the implementation of marketing communications, planning, tactics and strategy for the region.
- Implement a mix of digital and traditional marketing strategies to generate sales leads.
- Implement the annual regional strategic marketing plan, to include sales / growth targets, market conditions, market activity, performance data and recommendations for future campaigns.
- Coordinating and overseeing project and event budgets, such as major events, regional user forums and customer user groups.
- Monitoring and reporting on the effectiveness of strategies, campaigns and events.
- Actively establishing goodwill and positive channels of communication for the collection and analysis of customer feedback on solutions and service provision, for example through use of surveys and discussion forums.
- Working closely with sales to ensure that all customer and prospect information on the database is effectively maintained, so that campaigns, messages and media can be targeted appropriately.
Skills and Experience
- Marketing executive level experience, ideally gained within an international software environment. Can demonstrate previous experience in responsibilities at this level (as detailed above)
- Candidates must be confident and well-presented, with excellent communication skills, and the ability to represent the company at all levels
- Exceptional project and time management skills
- Highly motivated, responsive and focused, with excellent attention to detail
- Able to quickly understand all internal and external customer needs and deliver timely and cost-effective solutions
- Highly IT literate
- Demonstrates a stable career history
- Experience of digital marketing and proven track record in PPC campaign management and SEO
- Educated to degree level, with a postgraduate marketing qualification.
- Working knowledge of IT operational Management and IT Service Management markets and an understanding of ITIL and would be a distinct advantage
- Knowledge/experience of CRM and HubSpot (or similar marketing automation tool such as Pardot, Marketo or Oracle Marketing Cloud)
- Experience of operating and communicating effectively within international cultures
About Axios Systems
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) software company specializing in the development, implementation and support of sophisticated and high-value business solutions. Its best practice solution, assyst, is deployed world-wide in both private and public sector organizations