- Proactively develop the use of assyst across our customers’ organisations by managing day to day contacts and demands from customer contacts.
- Identify cross-sell and up-sell opportunities in customer accounts.
- Deliver revenues from assigned customer base to achieve quota goals set quarterly and yearly
- To maximize revenues for Axios from existing customers
- Deliver customer retention and reference capabilities from customer base.
- Fully understand the complexity and business challenges of current customers in order to identify potential business opportunities.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key individuals that are part of the existing customer base.
- Act as main interface for customers working with Axios and coordinate the engagement of other Axios resources to meet customer demands.
- Set actions plans on how to achieve revenue goals across customer base showing prioritisation of activities vs revenue potential.
- Deliver customer success stories that can be developed into case studies or other sales tools. These are based on the business impact understanding of how the customer is using Axios solutions.
- Raise brand awareness of Axios’s products and services into assigned customers. In doing this must be proficient in understanding the latest solutions delivered to the market by Axios.
- Proactively liaise with Sales and Marketing colleagues, identifying new and existing business opportunities.
- Keep detailed records of customer contact and items discussed to be available for other Axios team members.
- Coordinate other Axios resources to deal with customer requests and ensure customers are informed of the status of dealing with the requirement.
- Report to sales management and other Axios resource on the requests coming from customers.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in relationship management, dealing with customer requests relating to commercial activities \ software solutions.
- Results driven. Track record working in sales environment and sales quote achievement.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build customer confidence.
- Highly proactive, “can do” attitude, driven to meet and exceed expectations with a challenging entrepreneurial mindset.
- Highly personable, confident and organised with strong interpersonal skills and ability to multi-task.
- Experience selling ITIL based solutions.
- Proven quota over-achievement from mix of account management and new business.
- Experience presenting to large audiences and gaining buy in to value propositions.
- Ability to act independently with minimal coaching and without constant supervision.
- Structured approach to managing one’s own time and providing quality feedback on activities to management.
About Axios Systems
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) software company specializing in the development, implementation and support of sophisticated and high-value business solutions. Its best practice solution, assyst, is deployed world-wide in both private and public sector organizations