- To identify and qualify potential sales opportunities, through outbound calls as a key step in integrated marketing campaigns.
- To respond to incoming enquiries generated via multi-channel marketing e.g. website, social media, forums, events.
- To present information for each sales opportunity to the relevant business development team in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that all stipulated, critical qualifying information is included and to follow the set procedure for lead handover.
- To be an integral part of the business sales teams by supporting the full sales lifecycle.
- To produce “qualified leads”, as per the set qualifying criteria, for New Business Development through intelligent use of CRM Database, responding to campaign activity and using own initiative.
- To consistently generate leads by closing out campaign activity and driving improvements in effective call rates and conversions.
- Effective handover to sales of qualified opportunities and be engaging with colleagues to consistently drive improvements in pre-qualification and engagement.
- To be responsible for all records within CRM database for which you are the account manager, to make regular contact with these organisations to identify opportunities as they arise and to ensure that data held is accurate
- To be responsible for entering data captured from eloqua forms into CRM Database, to add new organisations and contacts as required
- To be responsible for building campaign lists, favourite lists and assigning hotlist tasks within CRM Database to ensure that all potential opportunities are followed up
- Manage daily workload, liaise with department team leader to gain visibility of up-coming marketing campaigns and plan accordingly
Skills and Experience
- Experience of operating in a telephone-based sales/marketing role or technical qualification
- Demonstrate a commercial/sales drive
- Ability to build technical understanding
- Excellent telephone skills ideally with a proven track record of building customer relationships over the phone by using a professional, friendly and tenacious approach
- Willingness to continually learn and develop skills in ITIL, ITSM and ITOM
- Proven capability to work with high volumes of data within tight timescales whilst maintaining accuracy
- Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers
- Experience of running queries and running reports from databases
- An awareness and understanding of GDPR issues
- Previous experience of working within a software company
- Solid experience in use and management of CRM/sales/lead generation databases
About Axios Systems
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) software company specializing in the development, implementation and support of sophisticated and high-value business solutions. Its best practice solution, assyst, is deployed world-wide in both private and public sector organizations