To provide support for assystITOM, our IT Operations Management application.
- You will be responsible for accurately recording, progressing and resolving internal and external Customer related issues ensuring that the required service level is achieved.
- You will provide second level troubleshooting and resolution to End Users for Incidents of a complex nature; this will involve liaising with other resolver groups and third-party providers.
- Provide on-going customer support to ensure that the product meets with the customers’ expectations.
- Liaise with both internal and external parties to plan and, when required, implement installations and upgrades.
- Prioritise and diagnose incidents according to agreed procedures. Investigate the cause of incidents and seek resolution.
- Document and close resolved incidents according to agreed procedures. Contribute to maintenance, installation and problem resolution.
- Build knowledge of assyst ITOM and share with peers.
- Provide training sessions to the resolver group when required.
- Assist in developing the products roadmap using customer input.
Skills and Experience
- Present complex information to both technical and non-technical audiences, both orally and in writing
- Plan, schedule and monitor work to meet time and quality targets
- Rapidly absorb new information and apply it effectively
- Maintains an awareness of developing technologies and their application and take responsibility for driving own development
- Experience of resolving Incidents in an ITIL environment, operating in structured processes with well-defined documentation sets
- An analytical, detail oriented, approach and thought process
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as being part of a collaborative team
- Excellent communication skills and telephone manner
- Experience of developing and maintaining relationships with internal and external customers
- Take ownership of complex issues and take initiative to make business critical decisions
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision as well as being part of a team
- Strong understanding of computer networking
- Practical experience with Oracle MySQL
Accredited to ITIL Foundation Level or Higher with a good standard of advanced education in an IT subject.
About Axios Systems
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) software company specializing in the development, implementation and support of sophisticated and high-value business solutions. Its best practice solution, assyst, is deployed world-wide in both private and public sector organizations