Are you looking for a role that challenges both your creative skills as well as your analytical and digital abilities, in Edinburgh’s thriving tech scene? If so, look no further!
Everyone in our marketing team plays a part in imagining the future from campaigns and events to technology and reporting.
We’re looking to add a Digital Marketing Assistant to our Global Marketing Team. If you have a passion for marketing & technology, excellent organizational skills, and a hunger to work in an environment where the standards have been set high, then we want to hear from you.
- Assist with building of landing pages, website pages, forms and drip campaigns.
- Provide creative input, copywriting and proof-reading of Axios marketing communications.
- Working in Hubspot to build campaign content such as reports, web pages, forms, emails and automation workflows
- Assist with building, scheduling and automating email campaigns for many countries and in different languages
- Work with Regional Managers to support global events.
- Research & analyse marketing KPIs to support marketing decision making.
- Assist with creating processes & streamlining wider marketing processes to improve overall team efficiency.
- Provide general assistance to all marketing communications activities and ad hoc projects as and when required.
Skills and Experience
- An enthusiastic can-do attitude with an ability to multi-task.
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills.
- CSS/HTML experience
- Articulate with a creative flair both in writing and generating of ideas.
- Experience of Google Analytics.
- An ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team.
- Marketing Automation understanding and a willingness to learn new tools that form an impressive integrated marketing technology stack
- A willingness to learn and experience a large variety of tasks from both the marketing and IT Service Management arena, including taking industry and company specific exams.
- An enquiring mind
- Ability to solve problems having found out what they are
- Knowledge & experience using Marketing Automation Platforms such as Hubspot, Eloqua, Marketo or similar.
- Knowledge & experience using CRM Tools.
- Photography/Videography experience.
- Experience of Social Media Marketing & benefits/limitations of each platform.
- Python experience or understanding
A degree is not essential where you are self-taught or learned through experience.
About Axios Systems
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) software company specializing in the development, implementation and support of sophisticated and high-value business solutions. Its best practice solution, assyst, is deployed world-wide in both private and public sector organizations