We are seeking to recruit an experienced Customer Marketing Specialist to join our friendly marketing team, based in our headquarters in Edinburgh.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, you will focus on the retention, success and growth of our existing customers, to encourage product utilization and drive sales revenue goals.
Your aim will be to delight and engage customers, working with regional teams through a compelling program of customer advocacy, loyalty and retention.
- Define the strategy and manage the plan for global customer marketing
- Lead and execute customer engagement and communication programs to ensure continued enablement and success throughout the customer journey, from purchase through retention and advocacy, including in-person user groups, customer forums and webinars, customer enablement, online communities, onboarding, ongoing nurture campaigns and NPS
- Work with regional sales and marketing to identify and manage customer advocacy initiatives including referrals, testimonials, case studies, speaker opportunities
- Contribute to quarterly planning and strategy, ensuring that the most customer-focused and commercially impactful programs are prioritized and understood
- Work with regional sales and marketing to understand customer audiences, contact coverage, targeting, segmentation and ongoing data enrichment
- Work with customers, stakeholders and Axios’ inhouse team to develop and manage campaign messaging, creative and approvals
- Work with Axios’ digital and creative team to execute campaigns via web, email, print, video and social
- Measure the effectiveness and ROI of customer engagement efforts and drive continuous improvements.
Skills and Experience
- Passion for serving and understanding customers
- Ability to write effective, compelling content with excellent written English
- Great interpersonal skills to help nurture customer relationships and work with cross-functional teams
- Proven sales-marketing alignment
- Analytical skills to evaluate campaigns and interpret trends and behaviours to enable data-driven recommendations
- Experience of customer marketing and sales processes, particularly in the B2B tech sector.
Skills and experience
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Highly organized with excellent time management
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Able to multi-task, with strong project management skills
- Proactive, lateral way of thinking, seeing the big picture of the project from start to finish
- Working knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business preferable
We offer a competitive salary and an attractive benefit package.