- Target and close new customer opportunities in focused market space.
- Achieve revenue targets from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Differentiate Axios in the ITSM market through personal experience and the application of sales technique\process guidance given by sales leadership.
- Provide excellent level of service to customer through sales cycle and oversee the transition of these customers to recognition of value via solution delivery.
- Drive and grow revenues for Axios Systems from license and services solutions.
- Proactively identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence.
- Work with other sales resources to gain access to target accounts and identify sales opportunities that can be addressed by Axios.
- Present Axios value and positioning of solution in customer relevant and competitor differentiated manner.
- Working with solution consulting resources build understanding of customer pain points, requirements and potential value that can be delivered by Axios.
- Deliver a compelling business case to customer detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value and reasons to buy immediately from Axios.
- Coordinate resources to allow the customer to evaluate Axios’s solutions through customer \ business relevant assyst demonstrations and positioning of other Axios offerings.
- Provide timely forecasts of revenues using the Axios CRM tool.
- Use Account and Opportunity Management processes to ensure that all avenues and activities are being covered to move deal to closure.
- Report to sales manager providing relevant information relating to deal progress that can be presented up the Axios management chain.
- Represent Axios in market place meeting with customers and supporting marketing initiatives to build pipeline.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to be innovative in selling approach for Axios.
Skills and Experience
- Sales success working in an IT focused software company
- Enterprise Sales experience would be desirable
- Career history involves sales experience with competitive vendor in ITSM Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Technical and solution architecture understanding
- Entrepreneurial outlook with experience of running own business would be an advantage
- Understanding of ISO/COBIT and other IT best practice concepts
- Comfortable collaborating with channel partners to deliver sales and implementation services
- ITIL® Qualified to Foundation level
- Degree level educated
About Axios Systems
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) and IT Operations Management (ITOM) software company specializing in the development, implementation and support of sophisticated and high-value business solutions. Its best practice solution, assyst, is deployed world-wide in both private and public sector organizations