Reports to Managing Consultant
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management (ITSM) software company headquartered in Edinburgh, United Kingdom with offices across Europe, North America and Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide. Axios Systems develops, sells, implements and supports a high-value, top tier Enterprise Service Management solution to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector worldwide.
Axios Global Services (AGS) is responsible for the delivery of Axios Systems ITSM projects for organizations across all industry sectors. This engagement ranges from the definition of project scope and identifying the organization’s requirements to the design and implementation of assyst. AGS will also provide training on assyst to different sections of the organization.
This is a great development opportunity to start your journey to become an implementation consultant.
• Working as part of a team, deliver against tasks set out within Axios Solution projects as part of ITSM projects.
• The Associate Consultant will be accountable for customer satisfaction reflected through the quality of their work and their contribution to the project.
• Hands-on delivery of product (assyst solutions) and appropriate ITSM/ITIL processes
• Data gathering and entry
• Building the assyst system for organizations, per tasks set out by a Senior Consultant or Solutions Architect
• Testing with clients during implementation phase
Essential Skills and Experience
• The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies
• A Customer oriented personality exhibiting professionalism and enthusiasm
• Detail oriented with the ability to follow instructions and work as part of a larger team
• Good communication skills
• Experience in Client facing services
• A good awareness of the information technology sector
• Recognised certification in a computing discipline (BSc, MSc)
• Practical experience with Microsoft tools such as MS Excel etc.
• Awareness of relational databases: MSSQL, Oracle
• Awareness of software and hardware architecture