Account Development Manager - Dubai
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company who develop, implement and support assyst, a sophisticated and high-value business software solution. We specialize in delivering IT Service Management solution and best practice services to enterprise private and public sector organizations.
- To proactively develop the use of assyst across a customer organization by managing day to day contacts and demands from customer contacts.
- Identify cross sell and up-sell opportunities in customer accounts.
- Deliver revenues from assigned customer base to achieve quota goals set quarterly and yearly
- To fully understand the complexity and business challenges of current customers in order to identify potential business opportunities.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with key individuals as part of the existing customer base.
- Act as main interface for customers working with Axios and coordinate the engagement of other Axios resources to meet customer demands.
- Set actions plans on how to achieve revenue goals across customer base showing prioritization of activities vs. revenue potential.
- Deliver customer success stories that can be developed into case studies or other sales tools. These are based on the business impact understanding of how the customer is using Axios solutions.
- Raising brand awareness of Axios’s products and services into assigned customers. In doing this be proficient in the understanding of the latest solutions delivered the market by Axios.
- Proactive liaison with Sales and Marketing colleagues identifying new and existing business opportunities.
Skills and experience
- Experience of enterprise level selling in a business application software vendor. Account relationship management showing continued revenues being “farmed” from an assigned customer base.
- Strong track record of sales quota achievement
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly develop effective working relationships and credibility with customers and colleagues.
- Highly personable, confident and strong interpersonal skills. Solid team player with overall objective of company’s success and reaching sales goals for self and team.
- “Can do” attitude with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Highly organized with an eye for detail.
- Innovative and with the ability to think on their feet and be creative.
- Experience selling ITIL based solutions.
- Worked for ITSM or ITIL based software or services vendor.
- Proven quota over-achievement from mix of account management and new business.
- Experience presenting to large audiences and gaining buy in to value propositions.
- Ability to act proactively and independently with light touch management.
- Structured approach to managing one’s own time and providing quality feedback on activities to management.
- Familiar and experience using structured sales process approach e.g. TAS, Getting to Yes etc.
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281