Keep IT staff and end users informed of progress and risks via automated, corporate-brandable emails
What it does
The assyst SmartMail feature enables automatic email notifications to relevant people and groups at key stages in your IT process—for example, notifying an end user that their Incident has been logged, informing a manager of an escalation, or requesting an authorization action to progress an IT process.
- Auto-triggering and auto-population of email templates to ensure visibility of important issues
- Guided by easy-to-configure business rules
- Easy-to-apply adaptation of email template look-and-feel to align with your corporate branding
- Send Outlook calendar invitations in ICS format to support coordination of effort (for example, CAB meeting appointments)
- Automated emails are recorded in the history of the relevant IT records
- assyst ships with 20 out-of-the-box email templates (and automated notification rules) which are easy to adapt with very basic HTML knowledge
How it works:
- SmartMail emails are triggered by specific conditions or process steps to ensure the relevant people are kept informed
- Relevant details are automatically pulled from assyst to auto-populate dynamic areas of the email template
- Replies to SmartMails are automatically processed by the smart Mailbox Reader to ensure all communication is tracked and no user ever slips through the net
Benefits to you:
- Reduce routine tasks for the service desk
- Make IT processes more transparent to end users
- Eliminate human error
- Simplify authorizations with decision buttons embedded in the email itself. No need to log in to the assyst to make an authorization.
Enterprise class IT automation
Our assyst IT management platform includes smart automation tools to help you reduce operational costs and level-up IT performance. Built for codeless flexibility, assyst provides easy-to-use drag-and-drop and form-based configuration of automations to accelerate your path to a more efficient and mature IT organization.