Establish best-practice Problem Management capability in record time
What it does:
The Axios Lightning Deployment of Problem Management is meant for organizations who need a quick, good practice based, out of the box implementation of Problem Management. Deployed in a short timeframe, it delivers full enterprise level assyst Problem Management functionality.
- Creation of services and generic assets (PC, Server, Router, etc) in the CMDB to allow logging of problems against services and assets
- Creation of a default priority SLA for all Problems
- Automated email notifications at pre-determined points in the problem management lifecycle to update service delivery staff and service consumers on Problem status
- A best-practice problem management workflow, triggered automatically when a problem record is logged
- A set of best practice problem management reports
- Online training for all service delivery staff
Benefits to you:
- Achieve better visibility and control over the management of problems
- More efficient problem management operations
- Reduced operational costs
- Improve infrastructure quality
- Reduce the number of incidents
Accelerators are quick-start bundles to enable rapid implementation (or improvement) of a key IT capability such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and other ITIL and ITOM processes. They provide ready-to-use processes, reports, dashboards, notifications, SLAs and all the other elements you require to quickly improve performance and maturity in a specific key area.