See a detailed graphical map of your IT ecosystem, complete with relationships and dependencies
What it does:
The Impact Explorer gives you a graphical picture of your IT/service assets and the connections between them, including dependencies and parent-child relationships. This supports infrastructure planning, root cause analysis, risk analysis, change impact assessment, and more.
- Quick root cause analysis with this visual map of service assets, dependencies, color-coded statuses, and interactive drill-down
- View an IT service and see the supporting service components, and the people who use the service
- View an asset and see the systems and services it supports
- View individual users to see the devices and services they use
How it works:
- Open the Impact Explorer from any record to see a visualization centered on that asset/service/user
- Re-center automatically by selecting another entity. View service-oriented, user-oriented, or asset-oriented perspectives.
- Users can click to drill-down into individual CI records to view rich configuration, status and history information.
- Take direct action on any CI record to resolve issues.
Benefits to you:
- Quick impact change assessment: Get complete visibility over the potential impact of a change. By selecting any IT component, the Impact Explorer will show all interconnected components and the types of relationship in between them—enabling a quick but thorough assessment of which components, systems and services could be impacted. Relationship types are indicated by the color code of the link.
- Rapid root cause analysis: Find and fix infrastructure issues easily with complete real-time visibility over infrastructure and status, and the ability to take remote actions to resolve issues. No manual, on-site troubleshooting required.
- Instant view of affected users in any incident, problem, or change scenario.
Enterprise class IT automation
Our assyst IT management platform includes smart automation tools to help you reduce operational costs and level-up IT performance. Built for codeless flexibility, assyst provides easy-to-use drag-and-drop configuration of automations to accelerate your path to a more efficient and mature IT organization.