Establish best-practice Change Management capability in record time
What it does:
The Axios Lightning Deployment of change management is meant for organizations who need a quick, good practice based, out of the box implementation of change management. Deployed in a short timeframe, it delivers full enterprise level assyst change management functionality.
- Creation of services and generic assets (PC, Server, Router, etc) in the CMDB to allow logging of problems against services and assets
- Creation of a default priority SLA for all changes
- Default email notifications will be sent out at pre-determined points in the change management lifecycle to update service delivery staff and management on problem status
- A best practice “standard” change management workflow process will be configured and attached automatically to all change records
- A set of best practice change management reports
- Online training for all service delivery staff
Benefits to you:
- Achieve better visibility and control over the management of changes
- More efficient change management operations
- Increased throughput of successful changes—better IT agility
- Reduced risk and service downtime
- Reduced number of incidents caused by changes
Accelerators are quick-start bundles to enable rapid implementation (or improvement) of a key IT capability such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management and other ITIL and ITOM processes. They provide ready-to-use processes, reports, dashboards, notifications, SLAs and all the other elements you require to quickly improve performance and maturity in a specific key area.