assyst integrates with automated discovery tools, external asset systems, and configuration data sources via the CMDB Gateway.
What it does:
The assyst CMDB Gateway is a toolset that allows you configure and collect data from a database or file source, stage this in a holding database, and process this to channel clean, structured data into assyst. You can load inventory data from a number of systems such as the native assyst Discovery tool, or any other estate discovery and inventory systems.
The CMDB Gateway is works with any discovery tool with an open API. We have packaged connectors for all the major providers including but not limited to: Microsoft / SCCM, WhatsUp Gold, Nagios XI, SolarWinds NPM, Landesk / Ivanti, IBM TADDM, BMC Atrium, Flexera, Snow, Manage Engine, Matrix 42
- Federation: Quick set-up of data collection from multiple source using configurable off-the-shelf connectors
- Reconciliation: Automatically reconcile overlapping/duplicated data from different sources
- Synchronization: Choose how frequently assyst refreshes data from each source
How it works:
- The CMDB Gateway uses configurable collectors to connect to external systems.
- The Job Processor takes the output from the collector and processes the data in a staging database to create the required data structure.
- The staging database consolidates the data to identify and resolve duplicates.
- Data is piped into the core assyst CMDB
Benefits to you:
- Quick setup of new CMDB connections—without the need for coding. Connections are then fully automated.
- Integrate with your existing asset and configuration toolsets
- Leverage data held in existing third party systems
- Choose how frequently you update information from different sources
Simple integration by design
Developed as a single app—not a patchwork of acquired modules—assyst’s single data model and unique open architecture make integration easy. Based on a configurable connector architecture, you get quick, simple, flexible integrations. Create connections in minutes, with no coding.