Control IT systems from a central location with assyst
What it does
The Action Processor is a flexible sub-system of assyst that processes and executes actions across a number of internal and external systems to enable a wide range of outcomes. It allows for integration with third party tools through a wide variety of interfaces, allowing assyst to act as a central hub for IT automation, orchestrating actions across all of your functional IT management sub-systems to deliver IT and business outcomes more quickly and efficiently. As such, the Action Processor is a powerful tools for automating routine IT tasks, reducing costs, and releasing IT resources to pursue business transformation projects.
- Actions can be triggered manually by IT people within assyst, or automation by the process engine
- assyst ships with a set of common actions
- Easy to configure your own set of custom actions to deliver outcomes driven by your IT sub-systems
How it works:
- Internal actions: Take actions against a ticket, update a ticket, perform multiple automated steps, trigger one or more workflow processes
- Notifications: Trigger email or SMS notifications to an affected user, technician, IT manager, business manager, etc
- External actions: Initiate an action on any third party system. Integration may take the form of scripts, web services, custom API connections, or simple external links. External scripts can be triggered automatically based on the progression of workflows or manually through a user taking an action. In either case, the assyst Action Processor triggers the external job based on a rule defined in the Action Processor rules. Any data related to the current ticket/activity can be pulled from the database and passed to the external script.
Benefits to you:
- Orchestrate end-to-end service automation across multiple sub-systems
- Empower IT staff to control your IT infrastructure from a central location
- Automate routine tasks to reduce costs and release IT people to focus on IT projects supporting your organization's digital agenda
Simple integration by design
Developed as a single app—not a patchwork of acquired modules—assyst’s single data model and unique open architecture make integration easy. Based on a configurable connector architecture, you get quick, simple, flexible integrations. Create connections in minutes, with no coding.