Integrate assyst with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
What it does
Integration between assyst and AWS enables automated provisioning and configuration of AWS servers and other Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) offerings. AWS integration allows IT to offer sophisticated cloud service offerings direct to relevant groups through the Service Catalog (for example, development teams who need to quickly spin-up dev and test environments).
- Get a complete view of your AWS usage, the business context, and detailed costs
- Empower assyst to take direct actions on your AWS platform
- One of our most commonly requested integration connectors
How it works:
Bi-directional integration allows assyst to access data on which AWS services are being used, by whom, and at what cost, as well as enabling direct control over service provisioning and configuration from within assyst. Control over your AWS cloud space can be applied through manual actions taken by IT people within assyst — or as steps executed by automated provisioning processes modelled on the assyst platform.
Benefits to you:
- Manage cloud assets across their full lifecycle
- Establish governance over public cloud services
- Integrates with the assyst service catalog to enable "zero-touch" IT operations: IT customers can request and receive the cloud services they need without manual intervention from IT
- Streamline the process of cloud service provisioning while retaining complete visibility across the organization
- Reduce time-to-market for new customer-facing innovations, and business-facing IT services
Simple integration by design
Developed as a single app—not a patchwork of acquired modules—assyst’s single data model and unique open architecture make integration easy. Based on a configurable connector architecture, you get quick, simple, flexible integrations. Create connections in minutes, with no coding.