Through the integration of IT ITAM and ITSM functionality within a single application, assyst provides unique benefits to the business. With control of the full process of planning and delivering new systems and services in support of new business plans, assyst makes IT more responsive to business needs and more timely in delivery.
Incorporating an enterprise-class CMDB, assyst captures IT asset information to support both ITAM and ITSM processes, giving our customers an unparalleled depth of information to support a broad set of objectives. This close cohesion between asset management and service management functionality means that processes involving both the asset management and IT support groups can be managed from end-to-end.
Organizations are under constant pressure to drive down the cost of IT. assyst incorporates “pervasive” cost capture, allowing IT to record costs against all purchases and activities, including support tasks. By linking assets, services, incidents and support tasks, assyst provides complete visibility of:
- Lifetime cost of an asset or asset class, including purchase, deployment, maintenance, warranties, support and retirement.
- Accurate cost of service provision based on people, assigned assets and shared assets.
- IT costs attributable to each business unit, team or individual.
The assyst solution provides advanced license management capabilities to ensure efficient and compliant use of applications across the whole organization. By using assyst to manage licenses, your organization can save six or even seven-figure sums annually and eliminate the risk of a failed compliance audit.
- Report on licenses which are officially in use.
- Auto-discovery tools pick up unauthorized license usage.
- Integrated Definitive Software Library (DSL) supports license management.
- Vendor management tools.