Axios Systems and Pink Elephant Announce Summer Webinar Series
Joe Beighley and George Spalding to Co-Present on the Top Service Desk Trends
Axios Systems, the leading provider of IT Service Management (ITSM) and pioneer in automated ITIL® support, and Pink Elephant, the leader in ITIL®® education, today announced a three-part summer webinar series on top IT trends. The first webinar, “Today’s Top Service Desk Trends” is scheduled for Wednesday, May 9 at 1:00 p.m. EDT (10:00 a.m. PDT), in which Axios Systems’ Business Solutions Consultant Joe Beighley will co-present with Pink Elephant’s Executive Vice President George Spalding to discuss how to bring power to IT organizations. In addition, the webinar will preview a number of enhancements that will be integrated in Axios’ ITSM solution, such as Service Designer and Info Zone.
Axios Systems was the first ITSM solutions vendor to adopt the ITIL® framework, which has developed into the most powerful and widely accepted set of guidelines for achieving best practices in IT Service Management. Comprised of a comprehensive framework of approaches for achieving business success, ITIL® helps organizations improve service delivery and reduce the cost of IT operations. Axios pioneered automated ITIL® support with assyst, its enterprise ITSM software solution that enables better, faster and cheaper delivery and support of IT services.
During the first 60-minute webinar, attendees will learn:
- How real-time context changes everything
- Ways to take real-time advantage of cumulative knowledge
- A glimpse at the impact of social media on IT services
- How to easily implement, automate and publish IT services
- How request fulfillment can only be one-click away
- How to integrate Incident, Request, Service Level, Change, Configuration and Business Relationship Management (BRM) both graphically and instantly
- Why the ability to easily design and create IT services is fundamental in any tool
To attend the free webinar and learn more about the enhancements to Axios’ ITSM solution, please visit the “Today’s Top Service Desk Trends” registration page.
The Axios and Pink Elephant summer webinar series will continue on:
- Thursday, June 7 at 1:00 p.m. EDT: “The Phenomenon of Social Media: How will it impact your IT Organization?”
- Thursday, July 26 at 1:00 p.m. EDT: “Bring Your Own Device (BYOD): The Imminent Future of IT”
About Axios Systems
For more than 25 years, Axios Systems has been committed to innovation by providing rapid deployment of SaaS and on-premise IT Service Management (ITSM) software. With teams in 22 locations globally and over 1,000 successful customer deployments, Axios is a worldwide leader in ITSM solutions.
Axios’s ITSM software, assyst, is purpose-built, designed to transform IT departments from technology-focused cost centers into profitable business-focused customer service teams.
An out-of-the-box solution, assyst enables faster, less costly delivery and support of IT services better than any other enterprise-class ITSM solution, allowing our clients to offer unparalleled multichannel support.
For more information, please visit our website at www.axiossystems.com
Press Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org