UK Sales Manager (Edinburgh or Remotely within the UK)
Reports to Sales & Marketing Director
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company with 27 years of success. We develop, implement and support assyst™ a sophisticated and high-value business software solution. We specialize in delivering IT Service Management solutions and best practice services to enterprise private and public sector organizations globally.
- Deliver revenues for Axios through new and existing customer business in the UK.
- Continuous improvement in selling technique and approach to increase win rate etc.
- Liaise with other functional heads to coordinate resources to support customer demands
- Leadership of local sales and pre-sales resources in achieving goals set by company
- Prioritize resources against market and customer opportunities
- Exploit all possible business opportunities for Axios in profile prospects and customers in market place.
- Participate in strategic decisions relating to Axios global sales approach and translate these strategies into local market delivery.
- Utilize process and sales approach guidance from corporate / own experience to improve competence and impact of sales resources within team.
- Provide Axios management with visibility of business stream projected and risks to growth / revenue goal achievement
- Direct management of sales and pre-sales resources
- Recruitment, development and replacement of resources to ensure performance is maintained against Axios goals
- Balance demands on existing customers with revenue potential from prospects in resource allocation
- Creativity and coaching of sales resources to maximize win-rate in opportunities.
- Develop skills and competence in sales, pre-sales and account management disciplines.
- Hold regular forecast reviews, opportunity / territory / account planning workshops to drive full sales potential from market.
- Ensure that through inspection, “Shadowing” and coaching, sales resources are following sales process and approach guidelines for Axios value and solution selling.
- Provide reporting to executive management on performance, progress and forecast of future business
- Assess market potential and key priorities to propose resource plans including allocation and prioritization
- Ensure all sales output including RFP Responses, telephone and written communications are a very high standard and meet market expectations
- Meet key customers within UK on a regular basis to provide peer to peer contact from Axios and support the sales activities of team members.
- Feedback to Product Marketing on market trends, customer demands and product enhancements to ensure sales success going forward
- Strengthen the ties with Axios Delivery and Marketing departments to close the loop on solution offerings.
Skills and experience
|Previous sales management experience in enterprise B2B Application / Software vendor||Previous sales management experience in ITSM / ITAM / ESM or a Systems Management software vendor|
|Proven track record in solution selling environment for large enterprise IT solutions||Experienced in changing sales organization from product to solution / value selling approach|
|Has extensively used Sales process and methodology in managing a sales team||Advocate and proven coach in use of sales process and methodology|
|Excellent communication skills with the ability to build customer and sales team confidence||Experience of specific industry selling to add value to sales team|
|Ability to take ownership of implementing change||Familiar with CRM / Sales Forecasting applications|
|Experience managing pre-sales teams and demonstrable understanding of more product level elements on solution selling||Preferred target selling model experience driving new business through techniques like selling to VITO|
|Highly proactive, driven to meet and exceed expectations with a challenging entrepreneurial mindset||ITIL aware or qualified|
|Motivating and ability to lead by example||Worked closely with marketing to develop messaging and demand generation programs|
|Driven by success and helping sales team achieve success|
|“can do attitude” with the ability to work on own initiative|
|Highly organised and coordinated in approach to working activities|
This position can be based in our Edinburgh office or remotely within the UK
Bonus: 100% commissions on revenue quota achievement. Commission accelerators on overachievement.
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281