UK Marketing Manager
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company headquartered in Edinburgh, United Kingdom with offices across Europe, North America & Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide. Axios Systems develop, implement and support assyst, our sophisticated, high-value, business software solution. We specialize in delivering Help Desk and IT Service Management solutions to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector.
The Marketing Department is headquartered in Edinburgh and comprises of Marketing Executives involved in prospects, customer, partner and product marketing, an Internet-Marketing team and a Design team. In addition, we have Marketing Executives in our country offices.
This hands-on position is responsible for developing and maintaining regional lead generation campaigns through promoting thought leadership. While working with sales managers and account managers, candidate will develop regionally specific vertical / competitor replacement programs aggressively targeting the database to identify opportunities for hand over to sales. Develop and maintain consistent reporting performance tools highlighting success and ROI’s for each specific activity as well as develop the skills and awareness of other regional marketing members to become task / results orientated.
- Develop an annual marketing plan in accordance with the targets for growth and new sales.
- Manage the relationship of all outsourced resource efficiently and cost effectively.
- Managing the design and production of marketing collateral, website content, campaigns, advertising, PR.
- Deliver effective campaigns within agreed frameworks to increase lead volume and quality and improve lead generation in line with predefined financial based targets.
- Plan and carry out marketing activities to agreed budgets and timescales
- Quickly develop strong industry and market awareness
- Maintain full and up to date activity performance records for Marketing Activities through CRM
- To conduct market research in order to identify marketing messaging in response to industry changes
- Have been a marketing manager at a software company and can demonstrate previous experience.
- Be confident, articulate, well-presented and be prepared to represent the company at all levels.
- Possess exceptional project management skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Have experience with Social Media Marketing and leveraging social channels to engage customers, prospects and partners in a B2B environment. The successful candidate will already be an active user of linkedIN and twitter for business purposes.
- Have an understanding of the enterprise B2B IT Management software sales process and how marketing can support revenue growth.
- Have the ability to facilitate ideas and will proactively contribute ideas to take the business forward without solicitation from management.
- Have the ability to work efficiently and cost effectively to positively impact the UK P&L.
- Have experience of working with an integrated CRM and Digital Marketing Automation technology stack IE Eloqua and CRM to control and manage effective marketing campaigns for maximum impact and minimum cost.
- Plentiful experience in brainchilding integrated marketing campaigns with demonstrable ROI (email, advertising, social etc).
- Understand the ITSM marketplace and competitive landscape.
- Possess a strong grasp of SaaS concepts and how to market and sell SaaS Enterprise solutions in today's marketplace for the fortune 5000.
- Be able to deliver speaking engagements on behalf of Axios at industry events, CIO forums and online through our thought leadership and customer engagement programs.
- Be able to demonstrate previous involvement in creating and delivering sales Enablement and training programs through collateral and recorded media content.
- Have the ability to work effectively and productively in an international geographically disperse team.
- Be computer literate with skills in MS office
- You will have had a stable career history
- Educated to post graduate level in a marketing discipline
- International marketing experience would be an advantage
- Working knowledge of ITIL® and IT service management is an advantage but not necessary
No CVs will be accepted from agencies under any circumstances.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281