This role is tasked to actively engage the customer base for the growth of the assyst footprint. Their focus is on increasing customer satisfaction and utilization of assyst to ultimately grow the partnership and increase revenue through upsells.
Canada; US North, North-West Regions.
At Axios, we don't just want to sell customers software. We want to create long term partnerships with our customers that enable them to grow and thrive using assyst.
Solution Architects are product experts who work with customers to ensure that assyst is meeting and evolving with the customer’s business needs. The SA has in-depth knowledge of the customer’s implementation, industry best practices, and current and future Axios solutions. The SA collaborates with customers on strategic planning for successful upgrades and deployments and connects them with other customers to help them realize optimal performance and growth. The SA ensures customers are continuously engaged in learning more about assyst and contributing to its future so they can continue to maximize investments.
- Build a direct relationship with our customers and create assyst advocates within the install base.
- Provide proactive planning, regularly scheduled technical reviews, and on-site visits to increase customer satisfaction and usage.
- Provide sales support to Account Managers
- Gain visibility into current and future ITSM projects to plan for and meet customer long-term technology goals.
- Provide input into product-feature requests and fixes.
- Develop and execute technology initiatives through educational support and training assistance.
Bachelor’s degree in: Business, Communications or IT-related degree.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working as an ITSM software implementation specialist or consultant
- Minimum of 3 years of customer facing experience in a software support or sales capacity
Skills and experience
|Above average relationship management skills|
|Expert knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)|
|ITIL© Foundation or above qualification|
|Knowledge of assyst product features|
|Knowledge of assyst Implementation Methodology|
|Customer interactions per week (email or phone)||Minimum of 10 per week|
|Customer Onsite Visits||Minimum 2 per month|
|Remote Customer Presentations (any topic)||Minimum of 2 remote per month|
|Baseline Kit Progression||Completion of 2 ADM kits per month until each baseline kit is completed (this will then turn into rolling updates for each customer every 6 months)|
|Internal Training on Customer Implementations||Quarterly presentation of at least 2 customer stories to the Sales & SC teams|
|Customer facing educational webinars (various topics)||Executed quarterly (in conjunction with Marketing)|
|Manage and maintain Axios Customer Group Linked IN Group||Maximum of 2 day response time|
|Time spent training||20% or higher|
|Positive Movement in Product Skills||3 or more topics per quarter|
|Admin duties on target||90% or higher|
|Soft Skills Expectations||Meets or Exceeds|
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281