Problem Management Analyst
Axios Systems is currently recruiting for a Problem Management Analyst to join the Service Centre team.
- To minimise the adverse effect on our customers’ business of Incidents and Problems and to proactively prevent the occurrence of incidents, problems and errors.
- To assist the Service Desk improves the rate of 1st time fixes.
- To increase the number of workarounds available and maintain.
- To create, publish and maintain Known Errors proactively identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence.
- Investigate Critical/Complex incidents and issues identified as problems.
- Co-ordinate Axios Systems plc support teams to aid in the development and production of workarounds.
- Assist in production and maintenance of Known Error library documentation.
- Assist in production of Major Incident Reports.
- Identify Root Cause Trends in event management outputs.
- Initiate Problem investigations and root cause analysis in conjunction with the Problem Manager.
- Creative problem solving – following an issue through to its logical conclusion and escalating where necessary.
- Experience of assyst IT Service Management suite.
- Ability to work independently as well as being part of a team.
- Adaptable enthusiastic quick learner.
- Enthusiastic, flexible, career driven and responsible.
- Writing skills – maintaining accurate documentation and technical authorship of complex documents
- Confident communicator with excellent organisational skills in an IT focused software company
- CProblem Management experience.
- A solid understanding of IT Service Management best practice.
- Oracle or SQL Server administration
- ITIL or ISO20000 working knowledge
- Some exposure to Linux and a desire to learn more.
- Experience of an application server application such JBoss or WebSphere.
Applying for this job...
To apply for the position of Problem Management Analyst, please respond in person (no recruitment agencies) with a covering letter and full CV, including current package details and current notice period, quoting reference number SAL-300, by email.
No CVs will be accepted from agencies under any circumstances.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281