Pre-Sales Consultant - ITSM Software
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company that develops implements and supports assyst, a sophisticated and high-value business software solution. We specialise in delivering IT Service Management solutions and best practice services to enterprise private and public sector organizations.
Role can be Edinburgh office based or remotely home based. You will join a team of 2 other pre-sales consultants supporting 4 new business field sales, 2 inside sales and 3 account managers and report to the UK Sales Director.
- To position the value of IT Service Management solutions and processes to improve both IT and Business efficiency.
- To support the new business and account management field teams in customer engagements.
- Differentiate Axios solutions through customer relevant presentation of technology and services.
- Interface with services and partner organizations to ensure effective transition from pre to post sales project phases.
- Provide excellent levels of support to sales colleagues in assigned accounts.
- Providing solution and technical level advice to New Business Sales people in sales planning and during customer meetings.
- Expectation of extensive customer site meeting commitments in order to build deeper understanding of requirements and expectations that can then be positioned in Axios sales proposition and business case. (assumed high level of travel).
- Developing and delivering customer specific presentation of Axios solutions and how these address customer needs.
- Identify projected financial and business benefits that will be delivered to customers through implementing ITIL based solutions from Axios.
- Configuring Axios product offerings to allow demonstrations of software to be aligned to customer specific requirements.
- Participate in responses to Request for Proposal (ITT, RFQ, RFI etc).
- Support marketing and analyst focused activities around the assyst solution.
Skills and experience
|Extensive experience in business software applications and presenting the benefits that can be delivered||Experience of working in an software company|
|ITIL Qualified to Foundation level||ITIL Qualified to Service Manager level|
|Service Management solution set experience ideally with technical foundation in similar applications to those provided by Axios||Experience working in pre-sales or services for software vendor in ITSM \ ITIL \ ITAM space|
|Track record working in sales environment for software vendor or similar organisation||Understanding of ISO \ COBIT standards or other IT best practice concepts|
|Ability to demonstrate complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner||Practical experience working in customer environment in IT Service Management or complimentary disciplines|
|Experience and capable of delivering in person and online product demonstrations to prospect customers||Delivery experience implementing ITSM solution or similar solution set|
|Extensive experience of developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences||Attention to detail and creative in methods of presenting solutions|
|Strong customer interactions skills to be credible and trusted in sales cycle||Degree level educated|
|Well organized and focused on results, motivated and works without constant supervision||Southern Based living location a benefit as 4 of team are based on M4/M25 corridor|
|Expert communicator, with extremely well developed skills in listening, building rapport, presenting and producing written communications||If home based prior experience working at home / remote preferable|
The organisation will offer a comprehensive benefits package to the successful candidate.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281