ITSM Implementation Consultant
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company headquartered in Edinburgh, United Kingdom with offices across Europe, North America & Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide. Axios Systems develop, implement and support assyst, our sophisticated, high-value, business software solution. We specialize in delivering Help Desk and IT Service Management solutions to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector.
Axios Global Services (AGS) is responsible for the definition, implementation and management of Axios Service Management projects. AGS brings a wide range of experience of working with organizations from all industry sectors that are in the process of implementing Service Management solutions.
Axios is seeking an implementation consultant with relevant skills and experience, delivering 'hands-on' implementation of the assystproduct as part of ITIL® /ITSM projects.
The assyst Consultant is a key team member responsible for delivering successful ITSM implementation engagements. The assystConsultant is laser focused on the implementation of ITIL® based ITSM solutions featuring our fully integrated assyst application and complimentary gateways. Leading both global and domestic projects, the successful candidate is accountable for customer satisfaction reflected through the quality of the implementation and the overall customer experience.
The successful candidate has:
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A Customer-oriented personality exhibiting professionalism and enthusiasm at all times
- An analytical, detail oriented, approach and thought process
- Proven experience leading, facilitating and documenting design workshops
- Strong documentation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 50% of the time to Customer locations
- Preference of home office within 30 minutes of a major airport
- Proven track record of successful projects (on time within budget), with references
- Strong technical background with the ability to discuss architecture, hardware and software
- Programming/scripting experience to support the technical areas of the implementation
- Training delivery experience a definite plus
- 3+ years working in the ITSM or IT services/consulting industry
- ITIL® V2 / V3 Foundations Certification at a minimum, ITIL® Practitioner or Service Manager a definite plus
- Prior administrative or implementation experience with Enterprise applications (ITSM preferred)
- Computing degree (BSc, MSc), or equivalent programming/ system design experience
- 3+ years of Consulting Experience on Enterprise level applications
- Practical experience with relational databases: MSSQL, Oracle
- Practical experience with integrations a definite plus (i.e Active Directory, Mail, Alert and Systems Management)
- Strong general experience with software and hardware architecture
- Experienced user of Report Writing products such as Crystal Reports
- Excellent written and presentation communications skills
- Positive “can do” attitude and alignment to a concept of "Team"
- Hands-on project delivery, including customer and project management
- Facilitating and documenting design workshops
- Building the assyst system for clients
- Supporting clients in testing of the system
- Creating customer process and system documentation
- Providing user training
- Ability to take a methodical approach to activities such as system analysis and data structuring.
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight timescales
- Willingness to undertake extensive North American and potentially worldwide travel to customer sites as part of the role.
- Experience across several service delivery (consultancy and training) organizations
- At least 2 years experience in consulting at a senior level
- Project Management qualification and experience
- Current ITIL® certifications
- Some experience across different sectors preferred
Applying for this job...
To apply for the position of ITSM Implementation Consultant, please respond in person (no recruitment agencies) with a covering letter and full CV, including current package details and current notice period, quoting reference number AGS-209, by email.
Other careers in this department
EMEA assyst Consultant
Axios Systems, Dubai, may be home based with extensive travel required
Technical ITSM Software Implementation Consultant (Technical assyst Consultant)
North America, close to a major airport
Amsterdam, Holland. May be home based with extensive travel
No CVs will be accepted from agencies under any circumstances.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281