ITSM Enterprise Software Pre Sales - USA West Coast
- Drive new customer opportunities in assigned territory by providing technical support throughout the sales cycle.
- Conduct discovery sessions to collect business and technical data from customers and prospects regarding their requirements.
- Tailoring and delivering technical presentations on the Axios assyst solution and complementary technologies.
- Active engagement with customers and account managers to develop creative and adaptive solutions that meet unique customer requirements.
- Responsible for researching and explaining the competitive advantages of the Axios solutions vs. competitive offerings.
- Assist in the development of additional competitive information to be used by global sales and presales resources.
- Differentiate Axios in the ITSM market through personal experience and the application of sales technique/process guidance given by sales leadership.
- Provide excellent levels of service to customers throughout the sales cycle and beyond.
- Deliver a compelling business case to customer detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value and reasons to buy immediately from Axios.
- Report to solution consulting manager providing relevant information relating to deal progress that can be presented up the Axios management chain.
- Represent Axios in market place meeting with customers and supporting marketing initiatives to build pipeline.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to be innovative in selling approach for Axios.
- Substantial experience working enterprise-type software sales, consulting or implementations.
- Knowledge of ITSM market and the specific needs of the customers in this space
- Strong technical background, knowledge of or ability to program/debug/optimize in Window/Unix/Linux.
- Solution selling experience including delivering revenues from license and services combined offerings.
- Ability to discuss complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner.
- Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences.
- Strong analytical / problem solving skills
- Technical and solution architecture understanding.
- Sales success working in an IT focused software company.
- Career history involves sales experience with competitive vendor in ITSM Gartner Magic Quadrant
- Ability to develop a strong business case and quality proposal to convince customer to purchase.
- Understanding of ISO / COBIT and other IT best practice concepts.
- Comfortable collaborating with channel partners to deliver sales and implementation services.
- ITIL Qualified to Foundation level.
- College Degree
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281