Inside Sales Executive - Munich
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company who develop, implement and support assyst, a sophisticated and high-value business software solution.
Headquartered in Edinburgh with offices across Europe, North America & Asia Pacific and with strategic partnerships worldwide, we specialise in delivering Help Desk and IT Service Management solutions to large blue-chip organisations and to the public sector while offering world class, best practice consultancy solutions.
- To identify, qualify sales opportunities within the UK marketplace.
- To support and manage leads and opportunities aligned to 2 field sales Business Development Managers.
- To be an integral part of the new business sales and marketing teams, focused on supporting the full sales lifecycle.
Benefits to you
- You will work in a positive team environment and have the opportunity to learn from experienced sales managers and sales leadership.
- You will be supported and trained in ITIL and best practise sales methods to enhance your own career value.
- You will work in a flexible and supported environment with good mentoring and training prospects.
- To indentify and qualify potential sales opportunities, through outbound calls as a key step in integrated marketing campaigns.
- Responding to incoming enquiries generated via multi-channel marketing e.g. website, social media, forums, events.
- To present information for each sales opportunity to the relevant business development team in a clear and concise manner, ensuring that all stipulated, critical qualifying information is included and to follow the set procedure for lead handover.
- To liaise with the marketing department & all other members of the sales team as necessary, under the guidance of the department team leader.
- To produce “qualified leads”, as per the set qualifying criteria, for New Business Development through intelligent use of CRM Database, responding to campaign activity and using own initiative.
- To consistently generate leads by closing out campaign activity and driving improvements in effective call rates and conversions.
- Effective handover to sales of qualified opportunities and be engaging with colleagues to consistently drive improvements in pre-qualification and engagement.
- To be responsible for all records within CRM database for which you are the account manager, to make regular contact with these organisations to identify opportunities as they arise and to ensure that data held is accurate.
- To be responsible for entering data captured from eloqua forms into CRM Database, to add new organisations and contacts as required.
- To be responsible for building campaign lists, favourite lists and assigning hotlist tasks within CRM Database in order to ensure that all potential opportunities are followed up.
- Manage daily workload, liaise with department team leader to gain visibility of up-coming marketing campaigns and plan accordingly.
- To be responsible for ensuring that all marketing activity is followed-up in a timely manner.
- To respond to any qualified incoming calls passed through from department team leader/to qualify all incoming calls through time.
- To act in a professional and responsible manner at all times.
Skills and experience
|Minimum of 3 years’ experience of operating in a telephone based inside sales role||Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers|
|Excellent telephone skills combined with a proven track record of building customer relationships over the phone by using a professional, friendly and tenacious approach||Experience of running queries and running reports from databases (preferably, using Crystal Reports)|
|Willingness to continually learn and develop skills in ITIL, ITSM & assyst||An awareness and understanding of Data Protection issues|
|Strong levels of PC literacy||Genuine interest in the sales process|
|Solid experience in use and management of CRM/sales/lead generation databases||Previous experience of working within a software company|
|Proven capability to work with high volumes of data within tight timescales whilst maintaining accuracy|
|Solid experience in Microsoft Outlook (or equivalent) for general company communication|
|Solid experience in Internet searching to gather relevant data and verify information|
|Strong attention to detail with a methodical approach to work|
|Ability to work without constant supervision|
The organisation will offer a comprehensive benefits package to the successful candidate.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281