Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company who develop, implement and support assyst, a sophisticated and high-value business software solution. We specialise in delivering Service Desk and IT Service Management solutions to large blue-chip organisations and to the public sector while offering world class, best practice consultancy solutions.
Axios is seeking an implementation consultant with relevant skills and experience, delivering ‘hands-on’ implementation of the assyst product as part of ITIL/ITSM projects. The assyst Consultant is a key team member responsible for delivering successful ITSM implementation engagements. The assyst Consultant is focused on the implementation of ITIL based ITSM solutions featuring our fully integrated application and complimentary gateways. Leading both global and domestic projects, the successful candidate is accountable for customer satisfaction reflected through the quality of the implementation and the overall customer experience. The successful candidate will need to undertake travel as and when the business requires. Working away from home (including weekend work) is common in this role.
- Hands-on project delivery in one of the following discipline areas – technical, process or business
- Building the assyst system for clients
- Testing with clients during implementation phase
- Providing training and user documentation
Skills and experience
The successful candidate has:
- 3+ years working in the ITSM or IT services/consulting industry
- ITIL V2 / V3 Foundations Certification at a minimum, ITIL Practitioner or Service Manager would be extremely beneficial
- Prior administrative or implementation experience with Enterprise ITSM applications
- Experienced user of a Service Management/Service Desk product such as assyst, responsible for ITSM processes in a Service Desk environment
- Computing degree (BSc, MSc), or equivalent programming/system design experience
- 3+ years of Consulting Experience on Enterprise level applications
- Strong technical background with the ability to discuss architecture, hardware and software
- Practical experience with relational databases: MSSQL, Oracle
- Experienced user of Report Writing products such as Crystal Reports, BIRT etc.
- Ability to take an analytical, detail oriented, approach and thought process to activities such as system analysis and data structuring
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight timescales, working independently with minimal supervision
- A Customer-oriented personality exhibiting professionalism and enthusiasm at all times with a “can do” attitude and alignment to a concept of “Team”
- Proven experience leading, facilitating and documenting design workshops
- Strong documentation skills
- Excellent written and presentation communications skills
- Independent and leadership qualities
- Flexibility and willingness to travel. The role requires a presence on customer locations and international travel is required.
- Proven track record of successful projects (on time within budget), with references
- Preference of home office within 45 minutes of a major UK airport
- Experience across several service delivery (consultancy and training) organisations, and has been involved in different types of implementations
- At least 2 years experience in consulting at a senior level.
- Project Management qualification and experience
- Senior Management Level and associated current ITIL qualifications
- Some experience across different industries preferred
- Training delivery experience
- Practical experience with integrations would be extremely beneficial
This is a great opportunity to be part of an organisation which offers excellent career progression and comprehensive development. The candidate will be rewarded with a competitive salary and comprehensive benefit package which includes a car allowance, healthcare and pension.
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281