Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company who develop, implement and support assyst, a sophisticated and high-value business software solution. We specialise in delivering software solutions to large blue-chip organisations and to the public sector while offering world class, best practice consultancy solutions.
We are currently recruiting for the role of HR Assistant. Working in a small team, this role would be a fantastic development opportunity for someone who has completed or is part way through their CIPD qualification. The HR department provides support and guidance to managers across the business in all regional offices. Focus for the role initially will be supporting the administration of HR, with opportunities to gain experience in a generalist HR role.
- To provide effective and proactive support to the Head of Global HR in the implementation and administration of Axios HR activities
- To act as a supportive and efficient point of contact to internal customers of HR within Axios Systems
- Maintain all HR records, electronic and paper and ensure these are up to date, accurate and that all information can be easily accessed as required
- Collate, monitor and record all absence data – proactively following up with employees and managers to ensure Company absence management and sick pay procedures are followed, certifications completed and reporting is accurate
- Support the administration of recruitment processes and mailbox – ensure approval process is followed, communicate and liaise with PSL agencies and candidates, and coordinate interviews and testing processes
- Administer the process with benefit providers, dealing with all associated administration and employee queries
- In conjunction with Finance, help prepare the monthly UK payroll for input into Sage system
- Create and maintain employee offers and employment contracts for new starts and any changes, and all associated personnel paperwork in line with standard templates
- Arrange the new start, induction, probation, employee benefits, maternity, paternity and leaver processes, ensure checklists completed and records accurately updated
- Coordination of performance management process – ensure all paperwork received and accurately completed
- Provide comprehensive administrative and support service for all ongoing or ad hoc HR projects as required
To apply, please send a current CV and cover letter to Wendy Ellen, Head of Global HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281