Customer Success Manager - Remotely based within the USA
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company with 27 years of success. We develop, implement and support assyst™ a sophisticated and high-value business software solution. We specialize in delivering IT Service Management solutions and best practice services to enterprise private and public sector organizations globally
At Axios, we don't just want to sell customers software. We want to create long term partnerships with our customers that enable them to grow and thrive using assyst.
This role will focus on driving the Customer Success Program to new heights. As a new program within Axios, the Program Manager will be responsible for socializing the value and benefits both internally and externally. They will continue to develop processes and procedures for ensuring execution of baselines and journey kits. They will engage with other teams (Sales, Services, Marketing) in both a supporting and influencing force.
- Developing, Maintaining and Improving Kit Templates
- Developing, Maintaining and Improving Charter/Roadmap Templates
- Developing, Maintaining and Improving Customer Profile Templates
- Developing, Maintaining and Improving Training Programs for Customers
- Support for PR Campaigns (Roadshows, Customer Webinars)
- Support for Product Management (i.e., Beta Testing Program Management)
- Manage, monitor and benchmark customer satisfaction rates
- Maintain CSP Stats & Provide monthly report to management
- Deliver Quarterly CSP Statistic Reviews to Management
- Educate Internal & External audiences on the Customer Success Program
- Kit Reviews (Before & After delivery)
Skills and experience
- Experience with a software professional services or consulting firm, including proven ability to effectively interact with both technical and non-technical customers alike.
- Experience working collaboratively with internal cross-functional and external vendor teams to develop strategies that meet business goals within budget, time and scope.
- Experience in customer relationship management to effectively manage communications, conflicts, and negotiations, identify operational issues/risks, recommend and implement strategies to resolve problems, and monitor and measure client satisfaction
- Experience in project planning, resource planning and scheduling
- Experienced in the process of requirements gathering, scoping and coordinating technical teams
- Excellent presentation skills and verbal and written communication skills with technical, non-technical, end-user, and executive audiences.
- Minimum of 5 years of customer facing experience in a software support or sales capacity
- Above average relationship management skills
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills enabling one to deal with internal and external customer support professionally
- Creative problem solving skills
- Good understanding of the current market position of the product to which the customer support service is provided
- Capacity to work both as an individual and as a team
- Excellent organizational and time management ability
- Highly self motivated, willing to learn and quick adaptation to new processes within a quick time frame
- Knowledge of IT Service Management (ITSM)
- ITIL© Foundation or above qualification
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281