Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company headquartered in Edinburgh, United Kingdom with offices across Europe, North America & Asia Pacific and has strategic partnerships worldwide. Axios Systems develop, implement and support assyst, our sophisticated, high-value, business software solution. We specialize in delivering Help Desk and IT Service Management solutions to large blue-chip organizations and to the public sector.
Axios Global Services (AGS) is responsible for the definition, implementation and management of Axios Service Management projects. AGS brings a wide range of experience of working with organizations from all industry sectors that are in the process of implementing Service Management solutions.
Axios is seeking an implementation consultant with relevant skills and experience, delivering 'hands-on' implementation of the assyst product as part of ITIL®/ITSM projects. The assyst Consultant is a key team member responsible for delivering successful ITSM implementation engagements. The assyst Consultant is focused on the implementation of ITIL® based ITSM solutions featuring our fully integrated “assyst” application and complimentary gateways. Leading both global and domestic projects, the successful candidate is accountable for customer satisfaction reflected through the quality of the implementation and the overall customer experience.
The successful candidate has:
- The ability to quickly learn new concepts and technologies and convert them into customer solutions
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- A Customer oriented personality exhibiting professionalism and enthusiasm at all times
- An analytical, detail oriented, thought process
- Proven experience leading, facilitating and documenting design workshops
- Strong documentation skills
- Flexibility and willingness to travel 75% of the time to Customer locations
- Preference of home office
- Proven track record of successful projects (on time within budget), with references
- Strong technical background with the ability to discuss architecture, hardware and software
- Programming/scripting experience to support the technical areas of the implementation
- Training delivery experience a definite plus
- 3+ years working in the ITSM or IT services/consulting industry
- ITIL® V2 / V3 Foundations Certification at a minimum, ITIL® Practitioner or Service Manager a definite plus
- Prior administrative or implementation experience with Enterprise ITSM applications
- Computing degree (BSc, MSc), or equivalent programming/system design experience
- 3+ years of Consulting Experience on Enterprise level applications
- Practical experience with Microsoft tools,
- Practical experience with relational databases: MSSQL, Oracle
- Practical experience with integrations a definite plus
- Strong general experience with software and hardware architecture
- Excellent written and presentation communications skills.
- Positive “can do” attitude and alignment to a concept of “Team”
- Independent and leadership qualities. Project Management experience or qualification is a plus.
- Hands-on project delivery of product (assyst) and appropriate ITSM/ITIL® processes
- Building the assyst system for clients
- Testing with clients during implementation phase
- Providing training and user documentation
- Fluent in English and Dutch languages, both written and spoken
- Strong background in IT with at least 3 years experience in the ITSM industry
- Experienced user of a Service Management/Service Desk product such as Assyst, responsible for ITSM processes in a Service Desk environment
- Ability to take a methodical approach to activities such as system analysis and data structuring.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Appreciation of relational
- database technology
- Ability to work quickly and accurately to meet tight timescales
- Strong MS Office skills including MS Excel and MS Word.
- Willingness to undertake extensive travel within the region and potentially worldwide travel to Customer sites as part of the role.
- Fluent in French language, both written and spoken
- Experience across several service delivery (consultancy and training) organisations, and has been involved in different types of implementations
- At least 2 years experience in consulting at a senior level in the area.
- Project Management qualification and experience
- ITIL® Expert qualified
- Some experience across different sectors preferred
Applying for this job...
To apply for the position of Consultant, please respond in person (no recruitment agencies) with a covering letter and full CV, including current package details and current notice period, quoting reference number , by email.
No CVs will be accepted from agencies under any circumstances.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281