Channel Programme Director
The Channel Programme Director will assist in the construction and administration of all aspects of the Axios’ Partner Program working alongside the Global Head of Sales. They will manage, modify and improve the program in conjunction with the company’s short and long term goals. They will assist the Axios Sales Team in Contract negotiations, Portal Management, Conflict resolution, Training Materials, Incentive Programmes, Communication Strategy, Sales and Marketing according to program design.
- Overall assessment of program and initiate improvements based upon assessment.
- Engagement with Axios Leadership to ensure program follows corporate strategy.
- To potentially manage a selection of key Channel Partners and manage the overall Channel Program Globally.
- Expand Axios’ footprint in existing Channel base and bring on new Channel Partners Globally.
- Responsibility for revenues generated per client and management of churn. Ensure Channel client satisfaction through good communication.
- Sell existing and new services to the client base
- Significant Sales/Management experience in IT, preferably software, required.
- Experience of Channel Sales/Management required.
- Demonstrable relationships within the ITSM Partner Landscape a major benefit.
- Demonstrable experience of previous (Global) Channel Programme creation a major benefit.
- Project Management skills desired.
- Training skills desired.
- Demonstrable Self-motivation, self-management and proactive nature.
- Developing strategic relationships within larger organisations.
- Thoroughness and a keenness to learn/acquire new skills.
- Works well under pressure, and a proven ability to achieve pre-determined sales targets.
- Must be able to deal in ambiguity and create program and ideas on own to be set as corporate standard.
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281