Business Development Manager - Germany
Axios Systems is an international IT Service Management software company that develops implements and supports assyst, a sophisticated and high-value business software solution.
We specialise in delivering IT Service Management solutions and best practice services to enterprise private and public sector organizations.
- To drive and grow new business revenues for Axios Systems from license and services solutions.
- Target and close new customer opportunities in focused market space using solution selling approach.
- Achieve revenue targets from assigned territory or set of target accounts
- Differentiate Axios in the ITSM market through personal experience and the application of sales technique\process guidance given by sales leadership.
- Provide excellent level of service to customer / prospect throughout the sales cycle and oversee the transition of these customers to recognition of value via solution delivery and handover to account management team.
- Proactively identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence (working with sales leadership).
- Work with other sales resources to gain access to target accounts and identify sales opportunities that can be addressed by Axios.
- Present Axios value and positioning of solution in customer relevant and competitor differentiated manner.
- Working with solution consulting resources build understanding of customer pain points, requirements and potential value that can be delivered by Axios.
- Deliver a compelling business case to customer detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value and reasons to buy immediately from Axios.
- Coordinate resources to allow the customer to evaluate Axios’s solutions through customer \ business relevant assyst demonstrations and positioning of other Axios offerings.
- Provide timely forecasts of revenues using the Axios CRM tool.
- Use Account and Opportunity Management processes to ensure that all avenues and activities are being covered to move deal to closure.
- Report to sales manager providing relevant information relating to deal progress that can be presented up the Axios management chain.
- Represent Axios in market place meeting with customers and supporting marketing initiatives to build pipeline.
- Collaborate with other sales team members to be innovative in selling approach for Axios.
Skills and experience
|Proven track record in business software applications sales.||Understanding of ISO \ COBIT and other IT best practice concepts.|
|Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers.||ITIL Qualified to Foundation level.|
|Sales Process understanding having used Scotsman, SPIN, TAS, Miller Heiman, Getting to YES or similar best practice methods.||Degree level educated.|
|Solution selling experience including delivering revenues from license and services combined offerings.||Prior experience working remotely / from home.|
|Ability to discuss complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner.||Good historical average tenure across prior roles.|
|Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences.||Proven ability to sell at Enterprise level 6-7 figure transactions and to handle sales cycles of 6-12 months.|
|Skilled in negotiation techniques and commercial understanding of contractual considerations of a software vendor similar to Axios.||Experience having worked at a smaller / mid sized organization.|
|Strong customer interactions skills to be credible and trusted in sales cycle.||Experience selling at C level.|
|Well organized, self motivated and driven by success both personal and for the company. Works on own initiative without constant supervision.||History of having sold a focused solution as opposed to broadline portfolio selling.|
|Expert communicator, with extremely well developed skills in listening, building rapport, presenting and producing written communications.|
|Ability to develop a strong business case and quality proposal to convince customer to purchase.|
|Technical and solution architecture understanding.|
|Sales success working in an IT focused software company.|
|Comfortable collaborating with channel partners to deliver sales and implementation services.|
The organisation will offer a comprehensive benefits package to the successful candidate.
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281