Business Development Manager - Dubai
Axios Systems is an established fast growing, ambitious and highly entrepreneurial international IT software company with offices across North America, Europe, the Middle East and Asia Pacific.
- To drive and grow revenues for Axios Systems from license and services solutions.
- Target and close new customer opportunities in focused market space.
- Achieve revenue targets from assigned territory or set of accounts
- Differentiate Axios in the ITSM market through personal experience and the application of sales technique\process guidance given by sales leadership.
- Provide excellent level of service to customer through sales cycle and oversee transition these customers to recognition of value via solution delivery.
- Identify target accounts in assigned territory using market data and industry intelligence.
- Work with other sales resources to gain access to target accounts and identify sales opportunities that can be addressed by Axios.
- Present Axios value and positioning of solution in customer relevant and competitor differentiated manner
- Working with solution consulting resources build understanding of customer pain points, requirements and potential value that can be delivered by Axios.
- Deliver a compelling business case to customer detailing the solution benefits, roadmap to value and reasons to buy immediately from Axios.
- Coordinate resources to allow the customer to evaluate Axios’ solutions through customer / business relevant assyst demonstrations and positioning of other Axios offerings.
- Provide timely forecasts of revenues using the Axios CRM tool.
- Use Account and Opportunity Management processes to ensure that all avenues and activities are being covered to move deal to closure.
- Report to sales manager providing relevant information relating to deal progress that can be presented up the Axios management chain.
- Represent Axios in market place meeting with customers and supporting marketing initiatives to build pipeline.
- >Collaborate with other sales team members to be innovative in selling approach for Axios.
Skills and experience
|Proven track record in business software applications sales||Sales success working in an IT focused software company|
|Knowledge of ITSM market and needs of customers||Career history involves sales experience with competitive vendor in ITSM Gartner Magic Quadrant|
|Sales Process understanding having using SPIN, TAS, Miller Heiman, Getting to YES or similar best practice methods.||Ability to develop a strong business case and quality proposal to convince customer to purchase.|
|Solution selling experience including delivering revenues from license and services combined offerings.||Technical and solution architecture understanding|
|Ability to discuss complex software concepts and product capabilities in business relevant manner||Understanding of ISO 20K \ COBIT and other IT best practice concepts|
|Competence developing and delivering presentations to large and diverse audiences||Comfortable collaborating with channel partners to deliver sales and implementation services.|
|Skilled in negotiation techniques and commercial understanding of contractual considerations of a software vendor similar to Axios.|
|Strong customer interactions skills to be credible and trusted in sales cycle||ITIL Qualified to Foundation level|
|Well organized, self motivated and driven by success both personal and for the company.||Degree level educated|
|Well developed verbal and written communication skills|
|Ability to work without constant supervision|
For more information about career opportunities:
+44 (0) 131 220 4748
+44 (0) 131 220 4281