Customer Enablement Seriesassyst customer webinar schedule
The purpose of Change Management is to control the life-cycle of all changes, enabling beneficial changes to be made with minimum disruption to the maintained IT services.
Typical activities carried out under Change Management are:
- Assessing the impact of business change on IT
- Analyzing the risk of a service or IT change
- Controlling change authorization
- Notifying potentially affected parties (of proposed, planned and implemented changes)
- Recording and maintaining accurate change, and other related records
Change Management in assyst can range from simple Event creation and assignment using Actions, to a Dynamic Workflow embodying your corporate processes integrating with other applications, suppliers and workflows in parallel.
In this session we will:
- Demonstrate the Request for Change Service Offerings via assystNET’s Service Catalog based on the visibility group.
- Provide an overview of Standard and Normal Change Type processes for Development changes along with Infrastructure changes, including Network Service and Data Center/Server Administration.
- Look at how to automate approval decision tasks based on Items and the use of the Action Processor to auto-approve based on the Requestor of Change.
|Session||Speaker||Date||Register your place|
|Speaker TBC||March 2017||Coming soon|
Training Session and Roundtable Discussion
Solution Architect, Axios Systems
|March 2017||Coming soon|