Blog The best service management resources of 2015
Across our LinkedIn community and beyond, we love to share great resources designed specifically to help improve your ITSM program.
With 2015 winding down, now's the perfect time to revisit some of the most popular resources that our community members found most useful this year. These recommendations are based on some of the year's most-downloaded resources.
- We start with advice from Sharon Taylor, Chief Architect of ITIL® v3, about mastering your Service Catalog. Sharon does a terrific job of explaining how to create a Service Catalog, telling you in detail what to avoid and revealing the best practices worth following.
- If you're priortizing better IT collaboration, don't miss this easy-to-digest, 5-minute briefing for getting the most from IT collaboration. It includes seven steps to collaborative success and features a great use case with a CRM application.
- Service-oriented professionals can look forward to taking their performance up a notch thanks to this highly recommended how-to guide for improving service delivery. It reveals the key questions you must ask to improve service delivery and IT maturity throughout the organization.
- And don't forget this handy guide featuring support for building a service-oriented enterprise. Within it, you'll discover the true value of using service management beyond IT, to improve service delivery in departments such as Finance, HR, Procurement and others.
- Finally, if you're entering the tooling process and looking for independent advice, then don't miss your chance to grab a complimentary copy of the 2015 Enterprise Service Desk Software Vendor Landscape, written by analysts at Info-Tech. You'll also find a complimentary copy of Gartner's 2015 Magic Quadrant for IT Service Support Management Tools.
Let us be among the first to wish you a happy 2016. May it be abundant in service management success for IT and the entire organization!